One of the most sought-after tillandsia that we have! An adorable easy care plant. The trichomes create the bright white appearance. The inflorescence (spike) is purple with lavender blooms.
Tillandsia Tectorum likes to be misted lightly daily in a drier climate if there isn't sufficient dew in the morning or a mid level of humidity. It needs to dry rather quickly so a light to medium mist is sufficient. It does not do well in high heat with heavy humidity since it needs to dry sufficiently. Make sure it gets lots of air circulation if outdoors in humid conditions. Do not soak these plants like we recommend with our other tillandsia, instead spray mist them with water.
Some of our air plant photos are of blooming plants. We will send you budding or blooming tillandsias if they are available but they are limited. Half the fun of Tillys is watching and waiting for them to burst into color! If you can't wait, join our email list to be the first to hear about currently budding and blooming inventory that is available for purchase.
- One of the most sought-after tillandsia that we have
- Fuzzy and round
- Rare species with limited availability
Size Width Height and Width Jumbo About 8-12 inches 4.5-5 inches
- Free, Fast Shipping for all orders over $75
- Orders under $75 ship for a flat rate of $7.95
- Shipped via fast USPS Mail
- Expedited options available at checkout
- Most orders arrive 2 to 5 business days after you place the order
- All plants covered by Our 30 Day Guarantee
- Care cards are included. You can also download our Free E-Book