Grapewood is a tan colored wood branch that is harvested from old vineyards and blasted with sand to remove the bark. Every piece is unique. They are commonly used in floral arrangements, as centerpieces and of course to display tillandsia! Use grape wood to make your very own driftwood-style garden. Our small pieces are approximately 10-12 inches in length with a couple knots and burls.
Every piece is unique - sizes are our best estimations. Some pieces are more linear while others have large knots and burls.
Three assorted air plants included with the grapevine wood.
- Unique and gnarly Wood
- Looks great as a center piece or accent on a table
|About 12 inches
Free, Fast Shippingfor all orders over $60
- Orders under $60 ship for a flat rate of $6.95
- Shipped via fast USPS Priority Mail
- Most orders arrive 2 to 5 days after you place the order
- All plants covered by Our 30 Day Guarantee
- Care cards are included. You can also download our Free E-Book.